Our mission is to present the home as a project for the world, to restore and safeguard God’s loving plan for humanity, primarily through selected writings and addresses of Pope Francis and St. Josemaria Escriva in the book Revolution of Love: the 21st Century Home.
Our Hopes for you with our publication
- To offer ways to bring love into the home, to bring greater faith into the home, to re-Christianize the world one family at a time.
- To bring to the world the inspiring and transforming teachings of Pope Francis and Saint Josemaria Escriva.
- To build marriages and families on Christ’s words of love and tenderness.
- Our hope is that small Home Study Groups for women will form to discuss this book. Resources are offered on this website – study guides, recommended reading, and videos – to facilitate discussions also for future topics.
- To provide the reader with what might be termed a “capsule version” of Pope Francis’s Apostolic Exhortations Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Loving)1, and Gaudete et Exsultate (Rejoice & Be Glad)2.
1 Pope Francis, “I wrote as a kind of road map for living joyfully the Gospel of the family.” Ireland, Aug. 25, 2018
2 On the Call to Holiness in Today’s World